RaceSimLegends.eu » NR2003/GTR2 & Mods » GTP Corner » Information » GTP: Race three of the RSL American Le Mans Series 2007 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTP: Race three of the RSL American Le Mans Series 2007
Frank Müller Offline
GTP Moderator

RE: GTP: Race three of the RSL American Le Mans Series 2007
Dirk Fuchs Wrote:Schade Ich versuche schon ne 3/4 Std. mich zu verbinden.
Leider komme Ich nicht draufmuffel
Per IP? dann als passwort ffffffff72319626
VROC ist seit nem update doof aerks

Frank
24.06.2007 19:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dirk Fuchs Offline
Approved Racer

Danke fürs PW.

Ich hatte rslmans eingegeben.aeh

Gruß Nigel5

[Image: motorhomedetlng8.jpg]
24.06.2007 21:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Antoine de Mautor Offline
Rookie Driver

WOOOHHHHO WHAT A RACE! Rofl

Did a little mistake in my qualy lap so I started 2nd behind Esben, but was able to overtake him in the first lap in the first part of the Hunaudières (Mercedes powaaaaRofl). Then, I had to push, push, and keep pushing in order to keep Esben behind, I even managed to build a thin 4 seconds lead after the first stint. Alas! I made a mistake catching the brakes too late at the Dunlop Curve and Esben went through!!! I thought "Ok, lad now I'm going to ride REALLY fast you'll see what it looks like" grinz

Sometimes I closed the gap a bit, sometimes he pull away again, that was exciting. When he came to pit for his last stint, I try to push as hard as possible in the lap before I come to pit myself, and spun in the karting curve muffel

Quick thinking!! I decided not to put fresh tires in order to have a shorter pit stop, and I came back on track 2 secondes behind him! I was really closing in five lap from the end, already thinking about a way to pass, when I took Indianapolis corner WAY too fast, ooh I forgot my tires were totally screwed aerks

So I finished the race on a slow pace, coming to pits a third time for fresh tires, and finally I'm second crossing the finish line!

Congrats Esben, you really deserves this win, very consistent pace with your beautiful Jag, and moreover no mistakes! (I shall think about it for the next one Rofl)

My teamates JP Campmajo really enjoyed his fight with Jeroen Goedhart, and is delighted with his third place! Thank you all @ RSL for the race, and see you after the holidays!! supi
24.06.2007 22:07 PM
EsbenT Offline
Learner Driver

Wow....what a race!

This has been my first solo GTP pole, fastest lap (I think) and victory! I qualified on pole just in front of Antoine de Mautor's Sauber but he quickly pulled out a gap. From then on it was maximum attack on every single lap, a few mistakes here and there, but no spins. Thanks to two or three mistakes from Antoine, towards the end of our second fuel runs, I eventually got back the lead. For a while it seemed as if I was barely going to make it to the end, and with Antoine slowly but surely closing in on me I was really nervous. Thankfully (for me Toungue) Antoine made one final mistake (I'm not sure how) which gave me a substantial lead and therefore the opportunity to pit for a splash of fuel. I might have been able to make it on the dribbles left in the tank, but at that point it was no longer a risk worth taking.

So, to reiterate: F*CKING WOOT Anheizer
24.06.2007 22:10 PM
Canadien Offline
System-Admin

Well, our guests put on quite a show at Le Mans! Grats and thanks for racing with us!

Unfortunately my evening did not go as expected. First I got off way too late from work (20:50 instead of 20:00), then I still had to reassemble my wheel where I had fixed the broken steering coloumn this morning. That meant no qualifying and no Happy Hour for me. Then I missed the start because the housing somehow interfered with the wheel movement and I tried to get that fixed, too. When I finally started from the pits I was already one lap behind because I hadn't crossed the s/f line, FFB was feeling a bit funny and I did my first laps in Le Mans in half a year. Under these circumstances I did pretty good hitting a 3:30 in my third lap. But right after that I noticed that my wheel was again moving in a way it wasn't supposed to. After lap five I had some traffic up front and spun out entering the first chicane. I retired the Jag because it wasn't possible to steer the car precisely through the corners anymore and I didn't want to end somebody else's race.
Better luck in Mosport then, probably with a new wheel...

Our other races are on Wednesdays, here's hoping that doesn't interfere with your schedule.

We did a 500km race at the Nürburgring last summer, maybe we'll pull off something like that during this year's summer break as well. Stay tuned!zwinker

Can

Wie kommt man auf den RSL-Server? Hier nachschauen...
GTP-Neuling? Hier ist unsere Installationshilfe...
24.06.2007 22:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Canadien Offline
System-Admin

You can find the RA report as well as the server replay for this race right here...Nascar

Can

Wie kommt man auf den RSL-Server? Hier nachschauen...
GTP-Neuling? Hier ist unsere Installationshilfe...
25.06.2007 01:09 AM