RaceSimLegends.eu » NR2003/GTR2 & Mods » GTP Corner » Information » GTP: Race three of the RSL American Le Mans Series 2007 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTP: Race three of the RSL American Le Mans Series 2007
Antoine de Mautor Offline
Rookie Driver

RE: GTP: Race three of the RSL American Le Mans Series 2007
WOOOHHHHO WHAT A RACE! Rofl

Did a little mistake in my qualy lap so I started 2nd behind Esben, but was able to overtake him in the first lap in the first part of the Hunaudières (Mercedes powaaaaRofl). Then, I had to push, push, and keep pushing in order to keep Esben behind, I even managed to build a thin 4 seconds lead after the first stint. Alas! I made a mistake catching the brakes too late at the Dunlop Curve and Esben went through!!! I thought "Ok, lad now I'm going to ride REALLY fast you'll see what it looks like" grinz

Sometimes I closed the gap a bit, sometimes he pull away again, that was exciting. When he came to pit for his last stint, I try to push as hard as possible in the lap before I come to pit myself, and spun in the karting curve muffel

Quick thinking!! I decided not to put fresh tires in order to have a shorter pit stop, and I came back on track 2 secondes behind him! I was really closing in five lap from the end, already thinking about a way to pass, when I took Indianapolis corner WAY too fast, ooh I forgot my tires were totally screwed aerks

So I finished the race on a slow pace, coming to pits a third time for fresh tires, and finally I'm second crossing the finish line!

Congrats Esben, you really deserves this win, very consistent pace with your beautiful Jag, and moreover no mistakes! (I shall think about it for the next one Rofl)

My teamates JP Campmajo really enjoyed his fight with Jeroen Goedhart, and is delighted with his third place! Thank you all @ RSL for the race, and see you after the holidays!! supi
24.06.2007 22:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Car-Files - Frank Müller - 21.06.2007, 18:23 PM
RE: GTP: Race three of the RSL American Le Mans Series 2007 - Antoine de Mautor - 24.06.2007 22:07 PM