RaceSimLegends.eu » NR2003/GTR2 & Mods » GTP Corner » Information » GTP: Race three of the RSL American Le Mans Series 2007 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTP: Race three of the RSL American Le Mans Series 2007
EsbenT Offline
Learner Driver

RE: GTP: Race three of the RSL American Le Mans Series 2007
Wow....what a race!

This has been my first solo GTP pole, fastest lap (I think) and victory! I qualified on pole just in front of Antoine de Mautor's Sauber but he quickly pulled out a gap. From then on it was maximum attack on every single lap, a few mistakes here and there, but no spins. Thanks to two or three mistakes from Antoine, towards the end of our second fuel runs, I eventually got back the lead. For a while it seemed as if I was barely going to make it to the end, and with Antoine slowly but surely closing in on me I was really nervous. Thankfully (for me Toungue) Antoine made one final mistake (I'm not sure how) which gave me a substantial lead and therefore the opportunity to pit for a splash of fuel. I might have been able to make it on the dribbles left in the tank, but at that point it was no longer a risk worth taking.

So, to reiterate: F*CKING WOOT Anheizer
24.06.2007 22:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Car-Files - Frank Müller - 21.06.2007, 18:23 PM
RE: GTP: Race three of the RSL American Le Mans Series 2007 - EsbenT - 24.06.2007 22:10 PM