RaceSimLegends.eu » Grand Prix Legends » RSL Historic F1 Championship » Information » 14. Lauf RSL Historic F1 Championship in Monte Carlo Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14. Lauf RSL Historic F1 Championship in Monte Carlo
Wolfgang Buthe Offline
GPL Admin

RE:  14. Lauf zur RSL Historic F1 Championship in Monte Carlo
Antoine de Mautor Wrote:Yes, a few more questions:
I found the password for tonight's race, but is there one for the chatroom?

About single-run qualifying, I guess the race director is saying on the chat who has to make his fast lap, no matter about that I like this formula. zwinker

It's a great pleasure to be running this event, I love GPL 65, and you can definitely count me in supi

Hi Antoine,

there is no password for the chatroom . You will enter it after adding a chatroom called rsl in igor .

Canadien has quoted the main part of the single-qualifiing rules and You will find them in post 1.
Please install the " Save pitstop Patch" ( backup minrace.lp in your monaco track directory and copy our patched version into it) and have a look on the shiftR rules .

Nice to have You in the grid and respect for Your great laptime !

Wolfgang.

"Man spürt es, wenn man nach langer Fahrt von der Landstraße abbiegt und den schwarzen Asphalt des Ringes unter den Reifen hat; da ist irgend etwas anders !"

Wolfgang Graf Berghe von Trips
05.09.2007 12:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:  14. Lauf zur RSL Historic F1 Championship in Monte Carlo - Wolfgang Buthe - 05.09.2007 12:37 PM