RaceSimLegends.eu » Grand Prix Legends » RSL Historic F1 Championship » Information » 14. Lauf RSL Historic F1 Championship in Monte Carlo Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14. Lauf RSL Historic F1 Championship in Monte Carlo
Wolfgang Buthe Offline
GPL Admin

RE:  14. Lauf zur RSL Historic F1 Championship in Monte Carlo
Stefan_S Wrote:When Wolfgang told me to get in the car I did that but I never see any "Go Stefan" in the chat, in fact I diden't see anything there.
My ingame chat was black, as was all original display data such as rpm etc, pribluda worked, thats why i don't reacted quicker.

This set me up with no qualy time, and maybe Stefan Roess as well.

In the race my chat was back, this dissapearing chat/display data has happend to me a couple of times before, but it's wery rare.

On lap 47 or so when I was on 4 or 5 position, I wrecked my car and my race was over.

It still was fun as long as it lastedsmile

Grats to winner and podium.

I had this also some time ago , shit !
Another problem was that I didnt calculated the additional drivers who signed up late for the race. I tried to let the drivers do their quali laps simultaniously, but it didnt saved enough time at last. Sorry for the guys who hadnt enough time for clean quali laps.
I did only one in the beginning to save that time, but that didnt worked at the end.
O)n the other hand I enjoyed the fine grid of gentlemen in monaco. Very good concentration for the single-quali from all drivers. Its just bad luck , Stefan to have a black chatbox in that situation.

Thx to all drivers and congrats to a very quick Antoine !

Wolfgang.

"Man spürt es, wenn man nach langer Fahrt von der Landstraße abbiegt und den schwarzen Asphalt des Ringes unter den Reifen hat; da ist irgend etwas anders !"

Wolfgang Graf Berghe von Trips
05.09.2007 22:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:  14. Lauf zur RSL Historic F1 Championship in Monte Carlo - Wolfgang Buthe - 05.09.2007 22:56 PM