RaceSimLegends.eu » Grand Prix Legends » RSL Historic F1 Championship » Information » 14. Lauf RSL Historic F1 Championship in Monte Carlo Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14. Lauf RSL Historic F1 Championship in Monte Carlo
Frank Verplanken Offline
Rookie Driver

RE: 14. Lauf zur RSL Historic F1 Championship in Monte Carlo
Hi !
Very pleasant race last night ! I was a bit anxious about the qualifying system - speeding along the track with the rest of the field watching had my legs shaking a bit :). But it went fine, and a mistake-free run gave the 4th spot on the grid.

I had a good start, passed Wolfgang and came in Sainte-Dévote in P3. Wolfgang was clearly fastest though, and I soon opened the door for him to go and have fun with Jeroen and Antoine. In the next laps I had a good fight with my pal Alain. A mistake on my part and I let him through, but he soon after broke the engine :(.

I was now 4th with the leading trio far up front so my attention was for what was going on behind me. Michi, Simon and Stefan Söjström aleternatively put the pressure on me and although I tried my best to keep them seconds behind, Simon and the Stefan both caught me. None find an opening though and I eventually kept my 4th place untill the end. Nice laps with yall, great pace with the BT7 Stefan ! Grats to Antoine, Wolfgang, Jeroen and all finishers. Thanks to lapped drivers who all had the best behavior possible on this track.

Looking forward to racing with you guys again ;)
Cheers
06.09.2007 12:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 14. Lauf zur RSL Historic F1 Championship in Monte Carlo - Frank Verplanken - 06.09.2007 12:27 PM