RaceSimLegends.eu » Grand Prix Legends » Renngeschichte(n) » GPL 17. Lauf, Montjuich, Ergebnisse, Serverreplay, Fahrerinterviews Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GPL 17. Lauf, Montjuich, Ergebnisse, Serverreplay, Fahrerinterviews
Uwe Herrling Offline

GPL 17. Lauf, Montjuich, Ergebnisse, Serverreplay, Fahrerinterviews
RSL Historic F1 Championship 2007
ROC Montjuich

(This post was last modified: 29.10.2007 20:07 PM by Uwe Herrling.)
25.10.2007 19:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Michkov Offline
Approved Racer

RE: GPL 17. Lauf, Montjuich, Ergebnisse, Serverreplay, Fahrerinterviews
Sry Leute hatte Mitwoch keine Zeit zum Racen.

Aber bitte erklärt mir diesen Rekordvorsprung von 22 Rundenharhar

GPL for live

Batracer schaut rein http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?f
26.10.2007 19:10 PM
ACHIM KRAFT Offline
Factory Driver

Hi Michkov !

Sei froh, daß Du nicht dabei warst. Alle hatten paarweise Freezes und nur der unermüdliche Mario ist wie entfesselt durchgefahren. zwinker

Grüße

Achim

GPL FOREVER
LOTUS FOREVER

Memberships:
http://www.gplracer.eu/
http://www.racesimlegends.eu/
26.10.2007 19:29 PM
Wolfgang Buthe Offline
GPL Admin

Und deshalb hat er auch die vollen Punkte verdient ! supi

(today in my pure english because we had an international grid )

It was a sad situation to have those problems on such an amazing track.
I love the combination of Montjuich Park and the 69ers. For me a special highlight in the whole raceing simulation world.
Also Paul Skingley, who was part of the montjuich team and who is the creator and coordinator of the GPL mods 65 and 69 , was very sad about this unexpected and unlucky circumstances.
No one knows the reason until now. We have to accept this !

As long as the event lasted, it was a very good one for me.

We had very concentrated drivers during the qualifiing and start procedure. Unfortunatly I spun after the first fast corners and had to watch the whole grid passing me.

Some other minor accidents in lap one streched the field unnecessarily early, while Stuart and Paul ran in front of the drivers field with a soon rising gap. Bertrand and Mario, if I remember correctly, where the only drivers behind them , who could follow in a respectfull distance.

Some drivers with proper qualifiing times spend this time as backmarkers because of the early accidents. Me too.
But I had much fun to struggle for better positions with very fair opponents. The track and the wonderfull working BRM were very satisfiing to me.
Some tight laps with Uwe and others brought me the 5 position after 10 laps and just as I thought , now the race had begun, I was kicked off the server by a freeze. No good feeling !

As I said before, Montjuich in the 69ers is one of the best virtual experiences I can imagine. Beside the freeze problem we got teriffic stuff by the makers of montjuich and the physics of the 69mod. The feeling of speed and the challenge to handle those cars on such a track is unique among all sims IMHO.
I wish the problems could be sorted out to let us race this track online in the future again. I would be the first to support it.

Thx to our guests for joining us at RSL ! And thx to the gentle and judicious(!) drivers for Your sportive behaviour under some unlucky circumstances.

Congratulation to Bertrand(2) and Stefan(3) for the podium and great respect to Mario who held his pace ( and connectionRofl ) over the whole 54 laps , at last alone, but keeping his chance for the victory. He could have left the server before ... but a real GPLer stays on the throttle zwinker
This is Yours, Mario
[Image: rslracecup07.jpg]

Wolfgang.

"Man spürt es, wenn man nach langer Fahrt von der Landstraße abbiegt und den schwarzen Asphalt des Ringes unter den Reifen hat; da ist irgend etwas anders !"

Wolfgang Graf Berghe von Trips
29.10.2007 19:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Uwe Herrling Offline

And the points too, of course Rofl Table is up to date.
29.10.2007 20:09 PM
ACHIM KRAFT Offline
Factory Driver

Hallo alle zusammen !

Danke für die aktuelle Tabelle. Ein kleiner Hinweis sei gestattet. James kann man in einer Zeile zusammenrechnen, er hat nur den Nachnamen verändert. Von Madden zu Robinson.

Grüße

Achim

P.S.: Auch wenn ich zum ersten Opferpaar der Freezes gehöre, kann ich Wolfgangs Worte nur unterstreichen. Monjuich gett fett ab mit den 69ern. supi

GPL FOREVER
LOTUS FOREVER

Memberships:
http://www.gplracer.eu/
http://www.racesimlegends.eu/
29.10.2007 22:56 PM
Wolfgang Buthe Offline
GPL Admin

RE:  GPL 17. Lauf, Montjuich, Ergebnisse, Serverreplay, Fahrerinterviews
ACHIM KRAFT Wrote:Hallo alle zusammen !

Danke für die aktuelle Tabelle. Ein kleiner Hinweis sei gestattet. James kann man in einer Zeile zusammenrechnen, er hat nur den Nachnamen verändert. Von Madden zu Robinson.

Grüße

Achim

P.S.: Auch wenn ich zum ersten Opferpaar der Freezes gehöre, kann ich Wolfgangs Worte nur unterstreichen. Monjuich gett fett ab mit den 69ern. supi

Übrigens wollte ich unbedingt mal loswerden, dass ich bei Achim einen enormen performance Zuwachs in Montjuich gesehen habe.
Das waren zwar noch keine absoluten Topzeiten , aber klar erkennbar wie sicher Du auf einer wirklich guten Linie unterwegs warst.

Auch Dir meinen Glückwunsch zu dem Rennen ... so lange es ging.

Ausserdem darf ich wohl berichten, dass unser Rennen eine Überarbeitung der Montjuich Strecke veranlasst hat. Paul arbeitet an den trk und 3do. Wir drücken ihm und dem team alle Daumen für einen entsprechenden Erfolg.

Wolfgang.

"Man spürt es, wenn man nach langer Fahrt von der Landstraße abbiegt und den schwarzen Asphalt des Ringes unter den Reifen hat; da ist irgend etwas anders !"

Wolfgang Graf Berghe von Trips
30.10.2007 14:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cadavre Offline
Rookie Driver

Thanks for the news Wolfgang supi
and congrats to Mario Anbeten
01.11.2007 23:52 PM
Mario Müller Offline
Approved Racer

Hallo zusammen!

Erstmal vielen Dank für die Glückwünsche!!!supi

Es war ja nun wirklich ein geschenkter Sieg ohne Konkurenz.shy
Zudem dachte ich, das daß Rennen nicht gewertet wird!

Hoffentlich bekommt das der Paul und sein Team hin, denn es ist jammerschade wenn diese wunderbare Strecke online nicht zu fahren wäre!!! Anbeten

Gruß

Mario
03.11.2007 12:20 PM