RaceSimLegends.eu » Grand Prix Legends » RSL Historic F1 Championship » Information » 17. Lauf RSL Historic F1 Championship - Montjuich Park Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
17. Lauf RSL Historic F1 Championship - Montjuich Park
Wolfgang Buthe Offline
GPL Admin

RE:  17. Lauf RSL GPL " F1 Historic Championship"
Canadien Wrote:Here's the patch for safe "re-fueling and repairs". I don't have the '69 Mod installed right now so I tested it with the '67 Eagle. I think the '69 cars are a bit wider. Maybe somebody can check if any wheels are hitting the guard rails somewhere...
For safety reasons I edited the reset position from a few meters before the pit lane starts and quite a bit into the first left.

[attachment=498]

Can

It's working perfectly as allways . Big THANKS to Gernot !

Please remember to shiftR in the pits near Your pitboard.
The patch works also only if the track behind You is free. If anyone calculates with a fuel stop strategie, it will need a free track behind You for some seconds to reset immidiatly.
With the patch You stay in the pits after a shift R and You can safely come back into traffic via pit exit.

Thx again to Gernot ( Canadien ). supi

"Man spürt es, wenn man nach langer Fahrt von der Landstraße abbiegt und den schwarzen Asphalt des Ringes unter den Reifen hat; da ist irgend etwas anders !"

Wolfgang Graf Berghe von Trips
22.10.2007 15:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:  17. Lauf RSL GPL " F1 Historic Championship" - Wolfgang Buthe - 22.10.2007 15:55 PM
RE: 17. Lauf RSL GPL " F1 Historic Championship" - mcdonald - 23.10.2007, 14:07 PM